“Hot sauce must be hot. If you don’t like it hot, use less. We don’t make mayonnaise here.”
— David Tran, inventor of Sriracha.
Check out a profile written by Frank Shyong of the Los Angeles Times.
“I am ordering a one-inch long knife for myself for my next birthday. It’s not how long it is, but rather how you use it. I will make tiny food that will bring you to tears of joy.”
“Emoji are little cartoons you text instead of words. … There’s even a little Indian guy, but he has a turban on — which I think is racist. But, the Asian guy also has a racist hat on. It’s like: ‘Hold up. Didn’t Japanese people invent this?’”
- Her: What's that lyric? Something about "knees"?
- Me: "My niece my witness."
- Her: Not "my knees go weak"?
- Me (consulting lyrics found online): No.
- Her: My lyrics are better.
Onward, to Rio.
- Me: Alert! IOC's prez declares Games closed.
- Him (a sports editor): Wow, I'll never forget where I was for this moment.